Sunday, July 7, 2013

GOALS!

I've been so preoccupied with gathering as much information as I can about fitness plans and nutrition that I've quickly become overwhelmed. An important part of my journey is making sure I know what I'm working toward. In the short term, I want to lose inches around my legs which means losing weight all over. Some of my goals for July are specific to meeting this more general goal. I also want to work on my strength.

July 2013 goals
1. Complete Week 3, 4, and 5 of C25K program.
2. Burn a total of at least 3,000 calories/week in exercise.
3. Follow and complete the July Arm Challenge.

Measurements
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 127 lbs.
Arm (bicep): 10.5 in.
Chest: 34 in.
Waist: 26 in.
Widest part of waist: 29.5 in.
Butt: 41.5 in.
Thigh: 23.5 in.
Calf: 15.5 in.
Body fat %: 18%

I have always been a small size on the upper half of my body and a large on bottom. It is extremely frustrating finding clothes that fit my bottom and thighs, as well as my waist. I've been buying pants in a size 8, because they fit my butt and thighs perfectly, but it's so annoying since my waist is really a small/medium or size 2/4. I just can't deal...

Hopefully, I'll be able to see some overall changes in my body in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment